We are moving

We are creating a new site and an area for more discussion and participation please follow us on Worksearch.ie

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The leap of faith

I have written in the past about the opportunities losing your job can present, for me it was the realisation that starting a business for myself was what I always wanted to do. I have to say the feeling of empowerment and the level of responsibility can be exhilarating. I just have to keep it up. Reading blogs and getting out to meet really interesting people is certainly one way of keeping up the momentum. Here is an excerpt from Guy Kawasaki's blog "How to change the world" blog.guykawasaki.com 


How to Quit Your Job and Start a Company

Over at the American Express Open Forum I just posted thisinterviewwith Pamela Slim of Escape from Cubicle Nation. In this interview she explains how to quit your job and start a company to change the world. It’s a must-read for anyone thinking of taking the leap.


Read more: "How to Change the World: How to Quit Your Job and Start a Company" -http://blog.guykawasaki.com/2009/05/how-to-quit-your-job-and-start-a-company.html#ixzz0FIfURsF4&A

No comments:

Post a Comment